Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Allan Lolly's Reviews - La Jolla, CA Attorney - Avvo.com

Allan Lolly & Assocs. represented my wife and I in an immigration matter. The whole process felt like an immigration mill; we were treated like an account not like clients. He did a sufficient job (she got her green card so I can't say he failed us), but I just felt that I could have found a better person to represent me. For instance, when I called with a tax filing question the firm told me to go check the IRS website; not the service I was expecting for what I was paying them. Also through out the whole process the only time I was able to reach an actual attorney was the initial 'getting my business' call.
Like I said earlier, my wife did get her green card, but I would not recommend Lolly to a friend because I could never recommend a lawyer that I would not go back to myself.
Posted 4 months ago.
Lawyer's Comment: The comment is about service, not knowledge.

When providing service at a competitive rate, we want to give complete support and have open communications, within reason. For most clients, routine email exchanges work well. Phone calls are useful for discussion and emergency needs, and we have phone support for this purpose.

There are a few clients who tend to be compulsive and will call as issues arise. I do not know about this particular client. More generally, compulsive behavior causes disruption in work flow and so somehow boundaries must be set. I am available to assist on issues as needed, especially when problems arise. All clients have my personal email address. Where things go smoothly, my involvement is not required. It is important to have trained and capable staff, which we have.

As for tax filing questions, I am not familiar with the particular issue. A client should consult with a CPA or perhaps directly with the IRS on tax filing matters. We do not advise on tax matters, only on immigration requirements.

I personally strive to promote a healthy attorney / client relationship. I appreciate the comment and we will look to improve.

It is hilarious to see the mass amounts of obviously fake comments promoting this scam of a company. Positive comments seem to go unrecognized while the asinine Allan Lolly spits back in the face of those with complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment